Free resources for your personal or business blog. Templates are offered as is, unless you wish to pay for customization services. You can edit the blog XML and images to your liking. Regardless of any editing, you must leave credit and link in tact when installing templates on your blog. This is a very tiny link and will not distract from your blog.
Each template comes in a zipped file.
- Unzip, and upload images included for the template to your own image hosting services or ftp server.
- Open XML file in notepad, dreamweaver or similar editing utility.
- Change all image paths to your correctly hosted paths. (example: http://yoursite.com/images/yourimage.jpg)
- Save XML file as a copy (renamed), so as not to overwrite the original.
- Login to Blogger Dashboard, Layout Options, Edit HTML Tab.
- Be sure to first download a back up of your current blog theme in case of errors before proceeding by clicking the DOWNLOAD FULL TEMPLATE option.
- Save this backup to your hard drive in case of future need, or wanting to revert back to your current theme or template.
- Now within the same area of your Blogger Dashboard, Layout Options, Edit HTML Tab - Upload your new edited XML file that you edited and saved earlier.
- Customize you widgets and page in the Blogger Dashboard, Layout Options, Page Elements Tab.
Click Image To Download Free Blog Template Zip File